• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

For me it's Deidara, he's the coolest:)
carljustine_javier1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

:arrow:sasori and itachi :lol: _____________ [img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/fadly_bemby/sigge/narutofanz.gif[/img]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~uciha itachi :cool: [i][/i][i][/i] ~pein =D [i][/i] [i][/i][i][/i]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pein!!:) he killed jiraiya-sama without much effort.. :wallbash: but i also liked tobi--before i knew that he was madara :P
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.... Peiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn...!!! i lyk Pein...^^~ he's sugooii...XD although he's scary persOn..:D but he's cooL..!!! hahaw~~~
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like sasori and itachi.. hehe..
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote for Itachi :wow::wow: Luph you :rose: :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DEidara :lol: aww .. so cool :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I lyk pein and itachi... but... why itachi must die?????? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like itachi and deidara
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]:arrow: Pein :arrow: Partner: Konan[/quote]
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Pein [img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/alphonse_of_the_alchemist/PeinbyAyukaSama.png[/img] Rin'Negan (100%) Taijutsu (100%) Ninjutsu (100%) Genjutsu (?) Speed (120 %) Seal Knowledge(100%) Seal Forming Speed(90%) Status:God-Like for Amegakure People Sensei: Jiraiya Partner: Konan Favorite Place: Highest Tower in Hidden rain Village Enemies: Jiraiya-sensei Subordinates: Sasori Hidan Kakuzu Deidara Zetsu Uchiha Itachi Hoshigaki Kisame Ring: 零(Zero) Most used Technique: Shōten no Jutsu Fuuin Jutsu Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin Quote him: † I EXIST TO DOMINATE THE WORLD †
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:Sasori is the best..cute even if he's old/puppet...
jego003
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me kisame,hidan and itachi =)
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

sasori is the best for me.
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i LURB iTACHi. SUPER !
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Uchiha Madara[/b]/ I'm a good boy Tobi will own my rockin world!
narutouzumaki09
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fave akatskui member is pein hehe^^
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Sasori, Deidara, and Itachi:wow:[/i]
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

uchiha itachi! and orochimaru is not anymore a member of akatsuki!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:39

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy