• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

[b][color=#ff6699]Sasori && Itachi Uchiha.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Deidara and Sasori! XO So.. Cute.. o.O
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think Pain and Konan are good Akatsuki partners. So, I'll go for them two.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol, i want uchiha madara/Tobi he is stronger that pein.
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my fave akatsuki are sasori and itachi also deidara
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]HIDAN!![/b] he rocks!
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj218/deathwomble/DannaDannaDanna.png[/img] [b]i like :arrow: Sasori! [/b] :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=unicaijah]HIDAN!! he rocks![/quote] for me its also Hidan...
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sasori and itachi of course..[/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]lol, i want uchiha madara/Tobi he is stronger that pein.[/quote] wrong..... Madara is weaker... yeah he has sharingan... but pein has rin'negan... rin'negan is powerful than sharingan..XD and another factor is Madara's body is very old by now...
mrray123
» n00b
1969-12-31

My favorite Akatsuki member are: Pein,Zetsu and Madara Uchiha.. Because they are the strongest.. (for me)... ^_^:lol:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is Pein, Itachi, Sadori and Deidara!!! :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]Itachi and Deidara.[/color]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Deidara[/b] - The smexy one :o [b]Itachi[/b] - The "wohohoho" cool one :cool: [b]Tobi/Madara[/b] - The good boy :wow:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Tobi and itachi Uchiha wew cool
vanex99
» n00b
1969-12-31

my favorite member of akatsuki is UCHIJA ITACHI and PEIN
vanex99
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=vanex99]UCHIJA ITACHI and PEIN[/quote]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:uchiha itachi. i lyk pein too but he's too suspicious. we dont know him much. he seldom appears in manga, along with konan
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uchiha itachi................... he's not bad at all.............. he kill all of member uchiha only for guard his brother...uchiha sasuke from uchiha madara.... hmmm....:crybaby:
sha4ter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sasori and Itachi Uchiha.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy