• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

jujum
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Itachi N' Pein... :D:thumbsup:
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

itachi,, he is so cool.. look at my avatar to prove it? hehehe
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wah!! 4me it's sasori..=) who else??;] his very cute..ha ha:P uh..and also tobi..
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deidara (art is a blast) tobi (tobi is a good boy) weeee!:D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

itachi n` sasori. hehe
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Itachi.. Deidara.. leader of aktasuki.. and tobi..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:paranoid: orochimaru te snake :lol:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Favorite Member: Sasori,Deidara They're awesome^^:D
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

pein....coz he defeat my fave. sanin jiraiya!!!![spoiler]sacred_wordz17@k11.com[/spoiler]
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sasori is my fave char in akatsuki :D
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sasori & itachi :thumbsup: :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sasori! :D And Itachi! :)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.itachi.uchiha.of.course.even.though.he's.dead.he's.still.mah.fave.akatsuki.member! :ninja:
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sasori and Itachi. :]
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uchiha itachi.and pein they have great doujutsu
lil' rocker
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of them actually.. but.. I'll just give the list of my favorites.. from the best to the not so best.. haha.. let's start.. 1. Itachi-kun!! :D cause I love Itachi-kun!! 2. Deidara-kun!! :D cause I love Deidara-kun!! 3. Sasori-kun!! :D cause I love Sasori-kun!! 4. Tobi-kun!! :D cause I think he is awesome!! I've heard rumors that Tobi-kun is Uchiha Madara.. but I'm not sure if its true.. 5. Hidan-kun!! :D I think he is awesome too.. 6. Pein-kun!! :D he is the leader of the AK.. he is so freakin' awesome!! 7. Orochimaru-kun!! :D wow.. like he is so awesome! he killed the 4th hokage.. 8. Konan-san!! :D she is beautiful.. 9. Kisame-kun!! :D he is very funny.. 10. Zetsu-kun!! :D awesome too.. 11. Kakuzu-kun!! :D uhmm.. I don't know much about him.. [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1373/1373353wt9qtiqwop.jpg[/img][/url] well thats all.. thanks for reading my post.. :D
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]Sasori & Deidara[/b] :ninja:[/align] [spoiler][img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p473/pichu-fan411/naru285.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
itachikonata
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me Itachi Uchiha
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love Kakuzu and Hidan they're kinda funny :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Pein, and Zetsu...[/b] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:22

[ 10 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy