• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

sasori! xp
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

still Tobi :arrow: funny :arrow: myterious :arrow: have a sharingan
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

TOBi ♥ [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/catkid0093/to.gif[/img] And [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/catkid0093/sa.gif[/img] sAsOri ♥
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sasori and Itachi..,! both cute and handsome..,!
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tobi the clumsy :D
DN_Irdene
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: I vote for Zetsu d best... :cool: no one vote for Orochimaru :thumbsdown:
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tobi is a good boy =)
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kisame:wow:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

deidara and itachi!!! deidatchi!!!
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like uchiha itachi hehehehe hes cool like sasuke
dszs
» n00b
1969-12-31

I vote for Pein cause he so strong tuuuuuuutt!!!! [img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj5/XxXmisaxXxx/1186447753_Pein.jpg[/img]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]that w0uld be... :arrow: UCHiHA iTACHi.. w0o0ho0.![/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]that w0uld be... :arrow: UCHiHA iTACHi.. w0o0ho0.![/b]
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

almost forgot my fave are Zetsu,Deidara,Tobi
kAwAii__hannie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/Mikki_4321/my-new-jutsu.gif[/img] weeeeeeeeeeeeeee..[/align]
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pein and Konan cool :]]
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey... Tobi is the real leader of Akatsuki not Pein...
kayiee
» n00b
1969-12-31

sasori, itachi and tobi. like them they are skilled fighters ans so cute!hahaha:D
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: zetsu and itachi :lol:
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me is pein.. cant believed he defeated jiraiya..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy