• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

princesskasumi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

sasori,deidara,orochimaru
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Tobi! wahahahaha!=D
raykyo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he is deadly cool
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sasori and deidara, they both so cool :cool: :wow: :eh:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]once again, i like sasori..! he's so powerful using her own puppet creation..![/b]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like deidara, but he's already dead! :crybaby:
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i like deidara , sasori, and itachi uchiha[/b]
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

:eh:[align=center][color=fuchsia][font=comic sans ms]itachi is da best! wOohOo! [/color][/font][/align]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

itachi uchiha coz he's the brother of sasuke/saske am i correct?
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-->[b]sasori![/b] he's DEADly cute.. but now hes dead. :crybaby: -->itachi -->deidara. i thought he's not dead?
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i like Itachi And Sasori...hehe:)[/b]
sensya
» n00b
1969-12-31

Six Paths of [b]PAIN:[/b] [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Pain_Rokudou.gif[/img] :evil:
pezajj
» n00b
1969-12-31

tobi the best
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My favorite Character of Akatsuki is Madara AKA Tobi. Itachi was my favorite before but, he's already dead.
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tobi, because Tobi is a good boy =):thumbsup:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like sasori. XD
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tobi, Tobi, Tobi,.. nothing but Uchiha Madara! =D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..uchiha itachi, sasori and deidara.. or tobi? haha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tobi[/b] - The good boy from Akatsuki. =D And uhm. [b]Pain[/b]. kinda mysterious to me.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me my fave is still Tobi second is Madara 3rd is Pein. =D [spoiler]You guys will see Madara later on... :lol:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy