• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

1stly, deidara!!!! :arrow: he's stupid. like me. haha. , he's cute(even more cute in the other gender) hahaha,., i love deidara!!!!! 2nd, itachi :arrow: love his sharingan. he's sharingan's too strong. 3rd, sasori :arrow: he's good.. an excellent puppeteer.. best!! (even though he's been killed by sakura) haha.. love his technique in using his puppets.. and all the poisons attached to it. haha..
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

I like sasori.. but isnt it MADARA UchIHA was the leader of akatsuki??
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LadyCyclone]I like sasori.. but isnt it MADARA UchIHA was the leader of akatsuki??[/quote] yeah..Uchiha Madara is the real leader of Akatsuki..
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

i very like Tobi/Uchiha Madara because he was so funny and very strong...
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]itachi 4 me..[/b]
mumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

like itachi uchiha.....=D
mumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

sasori 2 i guess...;)
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Pein[/b] ... well because he kinda looks like naruto ... and Uchiha Madara ... because he can do that time travel jutsu like the forth hogake ...:penguin:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

itachi is cool... But MyFavorite is Pein
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Tobi! He's so FUNNY!! :lol:
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hidan and Tobi. Always the best.. for me. :D
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

itachi.... btw, itachi joins akatsuki because he wants to kill madara....why? cause madara kill all the uchiha except itachi,sasuke and him but before he kill him itachi was killed by sasuke

Last edited by soul23 (2008-05-05 07:43:04)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so the one who killed the uchiha clan was madara??
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ That's still not clear, I think... Madara said about Itachi killing the clan on Konoha's orders, but before that Itachi said Madara helped him and killed most of the clan. Dunno -- My fave is still Tobi the good boy. hahahaha. I'm dying to see what his face looks like under that stupid mask.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh.. i see.. madara is cute.. :wow: [img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/Zetsumei_01/Madara.jpg[/img] he's hot? ..;] but i am still a kakashi lover...:wow:
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]itachi and sasori..^^[/align]
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

I lyk [b]UCHIHA ITACHI [/b]and [b]PEIN[/b]..:D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sasori and itachi and madara! =)[/b]
000chris000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: didan and madara ! ! !
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Zetsu! Oooh Mysterious... BTW, is it me or does Sasori oddly resembles Gaara? :retard:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:58

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy