• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Kurt563
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Madara and Uchiha Itachi for me...they both have strong sharingans!!but madara's sharingan is stronger
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pein and Tn. Sasori
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love SASORi ! :D [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/723/723548h7ctywly0j.gif[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][i]Itachi Uchiha[/i] 4 me. [/b][/font]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Deidara
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

itachi uchiha......
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin: itachi and sasori! :)) cool guys.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh my pein , konan and .... Zetsu.. <so cool
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Before kisame , now Sasori. =)
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LOL. Sasori. Since Shippuden first started. XD Fangirled when I saw his face.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sasori, Itachi and Madara [b]\:lol:/[/b]
MoKa07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deidara :cool:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sasori. He's freaking cute for an evil guy :3
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tobi -- Freaking funny :lol3: Sasori -- cute evil Itachi -- No comment. :lol3:
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pein and Itachi.. I find them cool.. ahaha
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sasori. The 100 puppets technique was really stunning :eh: Konan. I really haven't seen her fight that much but i like the concept of her powers. :eee:
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tobi/uchiha madara... u think he's weak, but he's not... and never... very clever... ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here you can see all the members of Akatsuki All who were joined in this Organization.... Firstly... Akatsuki is an Organization composed of the missing-nin of each village (sorry i can'tgiv u many i

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 13 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy