• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[b]ej[/b] u know [b]him[/b] ej. :p [hr] post ur pics!!!!!!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

^ whos that yuna? tell me sis :D im really curious .. i wont tell promise :eh: ----------- take care in going to your work dadi.. i love you so much :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ohhh ok ok :D he is cute yuna :wow: and he likes you too right? :eh: you'll make a perfect match :wow: --------------------- my mother said hi too, dadi.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-22 01:07:13)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm happy for you :)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA. [/b]Yay! I agree with Mami Duch. :lol: You're going to kill me. Hahaha. I'm sorry, we're just having fun. You're still the one here <3. =) Okayy? So don't be mad if you see something here at eptok.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]haha.. no prob.. just a crush..[/b]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

smother me. :wasted:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there crushes!! ahehe ;)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]to my crush... introduce ur self :lol: =D **glomps**[/align]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey crushie boshi woshiie. :eh: Keep safe. It's Easter Sunday. Enjoy your day. And please do go online this evening. I won't have an internet connection starting this Monday. :crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ awww. why kimi? @T: to my crush.. umm? just continue helping those people sending you tons of PM's. But don't forget to rest sweetie. :lol: ..and my other crush... [b]imy![/b] :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Mom won't allow me anymore. :crybaby: She's really meanie. Haha. Kidding. But yeah, no more inet connection every night. Sad. Crushie boshie woshii, I really miss you. I really dooo. Please do go online. Please.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my crush., i know u dont have even a bit idea that i have a crush on u.., :wallbash: let's leave things the way they are.., much love..,
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Mis yah! :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]mami: errr.. hurry up cooking. i wanna talk to you more. :D[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]take care in going to your work dadi.. i love you so much :redface:[/quote] What do we have here? :eh: I guess I`ve missed something huh? :eh: ----------------- You know who you are. :] Thanks for making my night complete. :] I missed you. And you know that. ...
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahm,, [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif[/img] i [b]think [/b]im missing u ayt now [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif[/img] :rolleyes: [spoiler] and to think u dont even know that [i]it is [/i]u :P :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-28 05:31:20)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Jemmie[/b] :O :lol: :D you and _ _ _ _ _ woott together again.. :wow: :eh: [b]Shy[/b] i know who that is =D [b]Topic[/b] I want your jacket. Can i have it.. :wow:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm..@zenar_3..tnx for the time last night..hihi..:redface: Kip seyf alwayz!;] I like you too... :redface: :lol: :wow: :rose: :kiss:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.., how can i tell u how i feel? :wallbash:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i luv u & ur always be mine :eh: miss u too... much much more... :kiss: :rose: FOR YOU! MY CRUSHES to my secret most TOP CRUSH since ever :kiss: :rose: remmbr this? :redface: :redface: :redface: wuhahaha...hope ya read & Post ur comment! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:38

[ 12 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy