• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

:arrow: [b]jameees[/b] ur so cool :o nvm
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

To my crush dondon, hi!hehe..ur so cute..:D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow:Kiro Tan[/b] :rolleyes: [spoiler]now we seldom chatting and comments ,i miss u so much bestie :cry: . i miss when we had fun together =D Lol,very crazy moment keep cool and rock :P.Take care always^^ [i]love lotz me,S.S.99[/i][/spoiler]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]danx. [/b]:lol: IMY :wow: haha.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi kras. i wanna textext you. T-T you're so snob. T-T
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi crush. whoever you are [b]i love you[/b]. hahah!
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have a crush here!. :D haha. but if i do have.. the ill greet him a happy afternoon! :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to my crush kaygee.. hi gee!!!!!!!!wula lng...i love you.. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm... hi crushxxxx kiss for u :kiss: :kiss: haha thats a hidden kiss.[/b] :redface:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]to my crush kaygee.. hi gee!!!!!!!!wula lng...i love you.. :D[/quote] [i]ayeeee~~~[/i]:eh::eh::eh::eh: [i]To Orio/Nanix84: hi crushie crush. :drool: please give me another fansign so i can laugh hard again.[/i]=) :lol::lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi [b]crush..[/b] :D know what? someone knows who u are already.. but it's ok.. she's my friend anyways.. well, take care.. :D hope to be friend with u.. :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i've seen you. but nver had a chance to talk with you. =| well, nweiz. you have to wait for me! :mad: jokes :lol: i wish sumday u'll know bout my feelings.. but i hope that that sumday is my last day.. wahah lols :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi [b]crushie..[/b] im here to talk to you again.. hope u don't know who u are until now.. :lol: coz if someone spit it out.. i will be in a total embarrassment again.. i don't want dat.. :doubt: you dont want dat too, don't you? do have a clue who you are right now? well, im not expecting for u to lyk me too.. coz u haven't see me yet.. =D too bad..~ i'll show myself to you someday.. :penguin: hope that wen that day comes, ur still here.. ayt, [b]crushie[/b]? take care.. ur cute! :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-30 09:58:13)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi krash. I wonder who you are right now. You're so invisible. I wonder why on earth you still lived here. You are a loser krash. Why can't you find me? Lol. You're making me feel abnormal. T-T
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@Bel/As Cicatrizes: hello too crashz :lol: I will give you another one when I already have my haircut. I will make it skin head so it will give you a good laugh to death coz you will see a USB port at the back of my head :lol::lol: hope I can receive fansyns from you too... the model of [s]kili kili[/s] tawas :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-30 10:11:01)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi ate charlene! ehehehe i have a crush on you! ehehehe! peace! V:D and also to MiNEKOARCH GLAMUROSA daixee mae ---xXirukiTepe--- peace lng poh....ehehe and there's a lot more! ehehe... i9'll try to browse 'em 1by1,,,ehehe

Last edited by edriann007 (2008-11-30 19:49:19)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi again [b]crush..[/b] who's your day? :D wonder if i can put ur pic in my cp.. [jokz!] it's a bad thing u don't have a fs.. haii.. i thought i can see more of u der.. well, tc olweiz! :eh::thumbsup: im at ur side.. olweiz..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi new kras. Lol. I didn't expect that... thing. really. :paranoid: but anyway, I don't knw what I've been doing lately. I was stalking you. oh man. :retard: I feel so nervous whenever your goin to post something on that silly thread. :wallbash: or whenever I see you on that thread. I feel so like this>> :redface: by the way, thanks for that. it's very heart-touching. hope to know you moar krass. :D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-01 10:25:50)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ur sooo cute.. hmmmp.. u really are.. haaaay.. lol.. hugs, kisses and chocos for you.. haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]---xXirukiTepe---[/quote] woa haha :redface: :redface: [b] topic: hey crush ...ahiieee.. kiss again for u. Although u dont crush me :question: Ill crush u for life =D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy