• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

hello.... :D and..... who are you? :/
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

i still crushing you. even your not active member yet./ i do still crush you. even you snob.! ahahah.! :wow:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crush??in ftalk? i don't have one! but i find zatan_666 cute! @zatan ur soo cute!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

uhm well, even though you dont know me and even though ur still snobing.. hmm i still have a crush on u.. CRUSH only and dats it!
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no one... yet.... cant see one.. either.. :cry:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi crush... i miss you
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

to my crush? hmmm.. im speechless! haha..:lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To my ftalk crush... i wish you will pm me :D take care alwayz and God Bless ;] -----

Last edited by dondon (2008-05-29 19:59:42)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Still Crush Yah ur xo kind And Handsome.. i lyk u but u have other luv... maybe u know who u are[/b][/align]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@dondon Please edit your post. Posting in tagalog is ain't allowed here. :doubt: CRUSH. -haha. whatever you say, you won't fool me. =D =D =D
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha.. @so called jenny hahaha... Weird you added me :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I <3 you!!! I hope the weather in Philippines/Indonesia/Malaysia/Japan/Australia/Enland/Italy/Saudi Arabia( :lol: :thumbsup: ) is okei there XD
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

to my crush? I love you~! :redface:
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello crushes! i crush you, still.. :D :D :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haloo kras! :wow: i still like you even if :cry:. teyker.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will not mention the name... ;) ..but i want him to stay nice forever.. hehehe :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

u have changed.. errr don't like u anymore :(
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

do i have any? :lol: i dont know what to say. maybe, take care. :D errr.whatever. :/

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-25 04:27:12)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]haiyahh crushie i crush you.. hahaha :lol:[/b][/color]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahaha.. nice thread.. uhmm, to my crush, just stay cute.. and nice.. i'm not going to mention the name.. huwoo..! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy