• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

tO my cRush... "heLLo..hOpe thaT we caN bE gooD fRiends"
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

to you: hmmm...i don't know why i crushd you! maybe because your always teasing me! :wallbash: niaha! hmm... and take care of yourself and ur family! God bless! :lol: woot... @krizshy please don't post with those sticky caps aight?! ;)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]TO my crush. I dont want to crush you no more. ahuhu:crybaby: coz you like someone hu is somehow my friend[/b][/align]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

omg. .shining. .we're in the same situation. . :crybaby: [b]@crush[/b]: i stiil larb u!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm waiting for U. :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waahh.hiihi..tnx for reminding me..:redface:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@takashi: so ur crush is one of our co-mods? wahaha. @bhea_jean: :redface: hehe. @my crush: yeah, i still heart you. my co-mod`s knows hu's dis girl. hehe!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ do i know her? harhar! Hey you. Yes you. Errr.. take care. (Gaaa. I dun have any idea to whom this will go). Hahaha.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My one and onli and crush: Keep safe! That's all!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to my crush: naaah. i don't wanna crush you anymore. guess why. haha :lol: and my other crush here.. lolo james.. can i pinch your cheek? =D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-21 00:49:12)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw. Blushing*:redface: Haha. Remember Im Ur Lolo, This Can't Be. Wahaha. Again To Moi Crush. Eat Bubog. Hihi.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna know U more. :P
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really like ur eyes.. can i have it??? :o
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stop playin' mr. mysterious okey?!!! :wallbash:
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my crush hmm.. its morning there but you are sleeping.. you are from the other planet.. but we still got intouch bcoz of ym.. hope i can be with you on that apartment.. :D be safe there always.. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: i can't thank him enough =| and my other crush lolo james.. it's okay if you're my lolo.. there's always incest. :lol: [i]joke[/i] :P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey, take care always. I have no idea what's happening to you right now, but you're always included at my prayers.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@ topic : to my crush, hope you won't get tired of deleting spams here in eptok. :D[/quote] wooo.. who's that person? hahaha.. uuyyy -- mami: my love for you grows everyday. i hope you wont change. i love you so much! :redface:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my crush : i hope we could have confe again :lol: :penguin::penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]to my crush : i hope we could have confe again :lol: :penguin::penguin:[/quote] hmmm who's that yuna? hahaha.. -- mami: errr.. hurry up cooking. i wanna talk to you more. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:14

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy