• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

msg to ftalk crush?! well always take care i really miss you a lot! =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Wherever you are... I will still [spoiler]Annoy you to the very end =D[/spoiler]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the owner of singles goes hot, i hope you add me on friendster. take care.
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to my ftalk crush....well theres two @guy 1: super sweet and caring and i really admire that in you @guy2 : though u are sort of committed in a sense..i felt u understood me..and u're really hot! aheheh

Last edited by MaLDiTaNg_SaDe (2008-09-09 16:23:48)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i love u very much...:)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]` well i haven't got any crushes here yet ^^ but i love all nice guys here... maybe someday I'll post who's my crushiie ♥ O.o haha...~!![/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wahahaha edited =D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-08-19 04:51:28)

kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhmmm..should i mention da neym? well, i wont! haha... teecee.. ingatz.. clue: a friendstertalker a friendster talk university member.. :)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:p-[i]well,how'sz yeur day man?! just wondering that someday u'll talk to meh.[/i] :D

Last edited by maricella (2008-10-29 23:47:13)

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my crush... i'll crush you nyahahaha!!!
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to my ftalk crush.. wahaha.. i admire you.. u are cute..hahaha.. ::lol::D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to my crush: I really have a crush on you... :D [quote]you're so mature, so cool and most of all kind hearted[/quote] I hope you know that I've a crush on you.. :lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]to my ftalk crush...[/b] [quote]Nothin' ...I don't have a crush here...still searchin'??? Hehehehe...Well, to all guyz out there... Hi![/quote] [b]Oh! I have a story character crush..."Dennis Lui-Hiwatai" from Thank God I found You-story by nobodyknowsbutme...Sis...tell him I love him...LOL[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]To my Ftalk Crushie Crush Crush.. lol.. You already know that I have a crush on you.. :lol: well.. i just like you.. =) and i am hoping that like won't grow to love.. because we both know that..you don't like me.. =| and we both know who your crush is.. anyway.. enough with that..because i might bust out in tears here.. :lol: if ever this feelings of mine will grow deeper in deeper.. yeah,,into love.. I just want you to know that..i will wait for you.. i love you..wuahahaha..[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]To my Ftalk Crushie Crush Crush.. lol.. You already know that I have a crush on you.. :lol: well.. i just like you.. =) and i am hoping that like won't grow to love.. because we both know that..you don't like me.. =| and we both know who your crush is.. anyway.. enough with that..because i might bust out in tears here.. :lol: if ever this feelings of mine will grow deeper in deeper.. yeah,,into love.. I just want you to know that..i will wait for you.. i love you..wuahahaha..[/quote] :rolleyes::rolleyes: ---- @t none for now :ninja:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well, there's 2... 1 (d moderator) :D : i never seen you posting around. well, miss u xu matz. i hop u know dat. :lol: :lol: 2 (d king) :lol: : i was shock u were online [i]kanina[/i] whew... :redface:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ to my ftalk Mod crushie : Hello :redface: I think yer cute >__________< Hahaha. but i guess yer very snob. ;) but that's okay, you dont know me anyway. Lol. Keepsafe always :redface: @ to my ftalk Promoter crushie : Waaaa. I saw you again! aha! :P Yer very cool :cool: and very cute :wow: @ to my ftalk co-member in FU crushie : Hello. Yer very cuuute ~ Be active in FU [i]naman..[/i] so we can talk :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]hmmm..hi there. LOLs =D TCA :eh:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] That's all :redface:
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shy To Say..But I Will have a clue for you to answer his promoter!.. Message: Hope You Stay Cute,Kind && Smart!.. ---- Finish!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

edited again whahahahahahahha =D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-08-19 04:52:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:23

[ 10 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy