• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

to my ftalk crush: hi, i crush you. lols :lol: take care. :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

to my ftalk crush.. (well.. former ate i should say :D) well.. hey.. gee.. i really dunno how will i start this thing.. :wasted: so anyway.. here it goes.. :penguin: i miss you. as in so much. we haven't talked for like days now.. aw.. maybe weeks.. and its all my fault. :| i wanna say sorry for the bad/wrong things that i did. but i can't. i just can't. i really don't have the nerves. and i dunno why. maybe i have so much pride thats why. :| or maybe.. i am just afraid of being rejected. =| well.. if this is pride.i am willing to swallow that darn pride or if this is me afraid of being rejected..i am willing to face/accept that rejection.. because i really don't wanna lose you.. i mean..you are one of the best Ates that i have ever had here in Ftalk.. i don't know if you still wanna be friends with me again.. :| but i'll do anything to bring that friendship back.. =) err.. but..it is still up to you right?.. :rolleyes: hahaha.. i mean.. urghh...nevermind.. hmm..if you still don't wanna accept this apology of mine.. there is nothing that i can do.. maybe things really changed.. :| and of course they aren't like what they are before... :| well.. just have a great day! keep rocking.. and we know that you'll always be a Rockstar at heart.. =):thumbsup:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]To my Ftalk crush: can i have ur digits?[/b] :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

holler! im here!! please pay any attention on me! take care always!! :lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

rei!! can I have ur friendster so I can add yah ^_^
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to mah ultimate crush! :rose: a gift for u, :gift: thanks for bein there. although, u cant feel it,. js feel mine. haha huh? :O[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Crax! :D I'm here again :D Always wear a smile on your face :D hope that you will get better soon... If there's anything I can do to make you feel better... i'll do it Maybe do some funny faces like this >>> :P Did it get you a good laugh? :lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi crush.... hope ur ok.. missing yah....... pls ..O.L... now! or never haha!!! ammpp[/b] :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm... hello...... should i still need to say the name?? the one is...______ message..... hi... i hope ur still not taken :lol: and um for.. um... ok i'll tell the name zatan_666 hi... hope we'll be friends... and umm more than friends.. kiddin... haha
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hi crush![/b] [a new one.. :P] know i see ur true face, i crush u! haha!! :lol: take care! here's for you: :rose:;:gift:;:cake:;:kiss: haha.. merry x-mas crush! :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]To the "people" reading this, Go to the crush section and you will know who you are.[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]To post-punk dude:[/b] You are a real awesome amigo, my bro. I hope you're actually doing fine in everything. And you know what I know? That you'll be an awesome leader any day. You're one of my role models.[/quote] [quote][b]To the Human Hyena:[/b] Oi. Well, actually, you're really the TOP person in my role models list. Why? Well, you're a real rock and a comedian, and you do weird and crazy stuff..If you say I'm crazy and good looking, well, I'll say that you are too. Even if I TECHNICALLY haven't seen your face. Well, good luck, and enjoy your life dude!![/quote] [quote][b]To The tapster-guyster:[/b] You. You're an awesome friend, and..what can I say? You're genuinely and naturally awesome, and you deepen the heart and kidney of Rockstars. Well, wherever in Texas you are, bro, Be happy...And..um..yeah, that's it! Rock on!! And you're on of the dudes here that I look up to. Along with the other two above, and some other Rockstars..[/quote] [/spoiler]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i forgot to say to you, [b]crush[/b].. happy new year also! [advance..] well, keep safe especially when you lit the fireworks.. pls avoid accidents ok? and wash ur hand after you touch a firework so when you eat, u'll not poisoned urself, ayt? muaxxees!! :kiss: xOxO
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi kraz i rili lyk u everytym we txt im happy evnthough u don't knw dat i lyk u i missh u
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to my girlie crushie: [b]xxBUBBLiExx[/b] thanks for being honest to me that you thought i was rude and flirty.. at first.. and thanks for telling me i was nice.. you're a nice friend too.. thanks for the +repu.. kip safe always.. hope to be friends with you even more.. luv yah sis! :D:thumbsup:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Again :D I'm here... woohoooo :lol: You really make me >>> :wow::wow: each day :wow: Thank you :redface: hahaha :lol::lol: I guess you can see my smile... it even reach outside beyond the 4 borders of my face :lol::lol::lol: bye bye :penguin:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there crushie.. hope u'll know it sumday.. bwahaha.. but i assure you.. i never let that sumday to come.. i enjoy being like this..
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to my ftalk crush... :o :ohaven't found you yet.....waaaaaaa hope i can found you asap... wenks... bt.... seriuosly... uhm.. just hope we can be close enough..... that's what i really want... :D :D :D :D

Last edited by totchie08 (2008-11-29 14:38:07)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dear crush.. :redface: stay as kind as you are now.. hehe.. ;] missing you.. i've never seen you today here soo i feel incomplete.. lols.. :lol: see yah.. babush.. xD
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmmm... :redface: you dont know that i like you...and im not planning to tell you... i know you like someone else...and i cant accept that fact... else you just see me as a friend...nothing else.... hmm...but im always ready to give you advices....specially when...[b]THAT GIRL[/b]... hurts you again....im gonna kick her butt!!! :D ...im ready to wait....but...its not 4ever... ;)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

to ü : uhm, you are so snobbish.. wehh...

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-11-29 21:10:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy