• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

^ No problem bro, sis [b]AYEI[/b] is gonna read that. Ooops. it [b]just[/b] went out of my mouth :eh:=D [b]TOPIC[/b] i admire ya ppol soooooooooooooooooooooooo.. much :wow: dun forget me :D XD meet ya on wednesday! my mom doesn't allow on net like sis kim wawa. so bad :crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

@[b]kambal[/b]., [spoiler][quote=ducheszv][b]Shy[/b] i know who that is =D[/quote] [color=#ff0000]shhh., quiet :P :lol: [/color][/spoiler] [b]@T[/b]: i hope ur bettr now :P :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wish i could see more of your pics :lol: :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]Sis Jemmie[/b] :O :lol: :D you and _ _ _ _ _ woott together again.. :wow: :eh:[/quote] I hope so? :redface:Oh wait...we're NOT together. We're just..uhm...MU or something like that? :wow::penguin: Hey kcired14 and crest, you look cute. :] lol. I crush you. xD

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-03-29 08:47:08)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]^ No problem bro, sis [b]AYEI[/b] is gonna read that. Ooops. it [b]just[/b] went out of my mouth :eh:=D [b]TOPIC[/b] i admire ya ppol soooooooooooooooooooooooo.. much :wow: dun forget me :D XD meet ya on wednesday! my mom doesn't allow on net like sis kim wawa. so bad :crybaby:[/quote] aw?! =| lolz its not just for her! its for everyone :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]To:[/b] [i]My special one[/i] I... I couldn't stop myself from falling deeper and deeper in love with you... You... You already been embedded deeply into my heart, Just you in my heart who'll never go away... You can't be replaced. :) No matter what will happens... You must live honestly, according to your own will... Later... If you can... Please remember... That there was once a foolish boy :D:D Who loved you so deeply. :) I hope you... Will experience true happiness... It's really great if I was able to meet you before my death. :)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush is my besfren!.. aww. he's inlove with ate ayei.. haha :lol: i wanna tell him he can't turn me off!! and to my other crushie.. umm. just continue sleeping 8 hours a day. haha :lol:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@kuya harvey: i'm shy kuya! hehehe..ur so cute!! [i]*blushes*[/i] ahihi :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanna tell you something, but I've forgot my word :/ I'll tell to you next time.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: i like you Mr. Highness =|[/b] ur name literally means [i]"lasting only one day"[/i] ...but my infatuation for you will last forever,. (i think) i know u hate me a bit Mr. Genius but i dont really mind about that :( =( [b]:arrow: baby brother,. you are too young for me, so i MUST stop this craziness over you :retard: [/b]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-30 14:17:08)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Im really curious about that Mr Highness of yours. hahaha.. < chismoso :lol: -- I hope you already woke up so I could talk to you. Don't skip meals especially breakfast alright? :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hope i can have you. . :)[/b] Keep safe. . Godspeed
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have something for u. :redface: But let's keep it until tomorrow. =d
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ Im really curious about that Mr Highness of yours. hahaha.. < chismoso :lol:[/quote] ^ lol eehjay =( ,. @T :wallbash: this really disturbs me =| ,.i cant get rid of you outta my mind...esp whenever ur sending me messgaes,.i almost forget everything, its only u alone im thinking of =| at Mr. Highness, [b][i]Ur just simply irresistable[/i][/b] ,.u are SOMEBODY while I am just only a NOBODY..

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-31 09:07:46)

mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi.. i wish u were hir w/ me.. (corny..:D) hmmm.. juz take care alwayzz.. see yah around..!!! mwaaah
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there.. wish i can chat face2face with u now.. at the beach..or park..under the moon.. aww and.. give u a sweet hug.. hehe lolz.. :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

crush #1., il miz dat way of urs., wen ur chatng wd me :lol: i jz hav a feelng dat'll change :P #2 :lol: thanks for dat :redface: sleep tyt :lol: to the both of u., introduce urselvs :lol:
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there.. i like you :redface: i hope i can meet you someday.. :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to my crush . just want to say "Hi"
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just 2 my crushh? uh.i need u.;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy