• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Thanks for the comment :D oh well yeah for u thats [i]nothing[/i] ,.but for me..its [i]everything[/i] =| really

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-07 02:46:08)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1147/1147990rs6oqzwn54.gif[/img][/url] [color=hotpink]waaaaaaaah! i'm here, your there! haha ..!! peace^^[/color] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1147/1147990rs6oqzwn54.gif[/img][/url][/align]

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-04-14 06:02:11)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your avatar really looks good on me! <<< See? Hahahaha! Joking.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 06:05:48)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:) thnx... :D u made my dei better dan "ok" =) [spoiler] eventho' u hav no idea [sub][i]& maypgk-suplado k[/i][/sub] :lol: [/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I just want you to know that Im going to stop anymore.. I mean Im not crushing anymore..I just discovered something.. =) Thank you..coz you've been my inspiration. I really admire you for being like that. You always makes me feel complete whenever Im OL here at eftok, I dont even care on the people around me..Im contented seeing ur name on the OL list.. how stupid ayt? =| But now, Im stopping.. I realized that Im not fitted for this kind of stuffs.. lol Im 21 and still having crushes.. but should I have to say this again? [i]im loving not crushing[/i] thats why I should stop :) I have my bf and this is sorta cheating.. :retard: You made me realize of everything, in your little gestures and acts, you made me realize that this was only a DEEP infatuation that lead my way in loving you (w/o even knowing you personally). Thanks again... I have loved you before..but its over now =)[/spoiler] Take care always.. Give time for yourself and chillax man.. :D have a break..have a kitkat :lol: [spoiler]Im not giving u up, but this was all impossible. I dont know how can I get a little attention from you Your the highness and Im just a member... anyway.. maa sonna koto nai,. [i]ayoko lang magmukhang tanga at maxadong obvious..feeling na din ako eh no? kapal ko no? lol sorry ha minsan lang kasi to eh :wallbash: sayo pa,. im really sorry...[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-19 14:54:22)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

to my crushes.. [spoiler] hi there.. youre everywhere in the forum.. if only i can take you out of my monitor..LMAO! ..[i]kung malaya lang ako![/i]whaaaat???? can i ask you for a dinner?..lolz! [i]sana dalawa puso ko!![/i]ngiii..corny na! take care of yourself..:D [/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha .. im so shy .. well for my crush here in eptok, goodluck to your lovelife .. :D now *pa na* you've got her back .. :D:thumbsup:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my crush :redface: lol [spoiler][i]sikretong maluffet[/i] i'm only 1 of the... 1000+ ppl that likes u. but i still hope that 1 day i'll be able to talk to u. even tho' its a 30sec. chat haha :D [/spoiler] sssshhhh
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to my crush.... i simply ♥ u
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my :wow:. i like you. xD
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm not messaging him! cause i'm chatting with him! haha! btw. he's not my crush... i just inspire him because his cute and strict! haha.... guess who?!. haha.. bllehhh! :P[/b]
vampire_lady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ajiji, hi to my crush in this forum =D :lol:
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

the first tym i saw ur pic...i was :wow: hihi... :lol: [corny] btw i just want to say [b]HI[/b] dats ol, sori but i cant mention his name :wallbash:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Take care! see you again!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=( imtm i miss u too much!! cant forgetin u now :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I still crush you even if you're snobbing me. lol. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ same message with ate lois :eh: --- oh well, just be sure to take some rest :D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i miss chatting w/ u!!:D take care always.. he's always updating his frndster:/
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@my crush: i lab ya.. hahaha.. i crush u!! :o
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

im not crushing you anymore!!!!:doubt:..because..im loving you?????:P..joke time!:lol:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-26 02:23:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:24

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy