• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

-jaja07-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

:arrow: to my crush.. uhhmm.. i admire u alot ur such a handsome guy.. miss you! :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[b]to my crush - i admire you a lot...you make my heart melt and i love you so much..even though we are not living in the same place , i will remember you always and forever ...:wow:[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To my Ftalk Crush [Darryl Famador] [sup]new[/sup] [b]Darryl,[/b] [spoiler]I admire you for being smart coz` I`m smart too like you. We have many similarities like--> Math! We both love math. :lol: but I know were not that close. But I`m looking forward to know you more. :P :wow: :rose:[/spoiler] [b]From, Ninch-Chan. :retard:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to my first mod crushie crush here in ftalk.,aha~~ stay strict.,haha =D so that members will think twice before breaking the rules :P even though you're a bit intimidating.,i still respect and crushie crush you.,haha., two thumbs up for yah.[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup: [b]to my number 1 crush- go and eat your dinner la.[/b] :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to my crush here in FTalk (i guess i'm not too old for this crush thingy, hehehe) "I hope that you are always safe and happy. :) "
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]to my arrogant crush.. well..you know sometimes i really want to hate you! you know why?.. because you are so self-centered..and you feel like you own the world.. and sometimes.. you are irritating..because you are hurting me on purpose.. but what the heck! maybe that's the way it is.. i don't know.. but sometimes.. i find your attitude so adorable.. :P wuahahahaha.. --that's all for today.. :D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to my number 1 crush: hey, where are you? i've been looking for you the whole day. :rolleyes: busy with studies? [/b]:paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

To my crush: I hope someday you will realize how much I care for you. Please keep safe always. =)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha........ =)=) it's nice to read all the above posts.. :cool::cool: so cute.. hihi :D:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Crax :D Always be happy and TCA =) BTW, did you know me? or did I know you? :lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

edited again :wasted:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-08-19 04:53:24)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to my crush here in ftalk.. [b]to the both of YOU*[/b] - ur both cute and nice.. im starting to like u!! :redface: :eh: (*clue: one is Ffreak and a Mod but im not too sure.. but they have a high rank.)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi crushii... i know u don't know that i've got this crazy feeling for you but anyway i rili rili like you ur the main reason why im active in our group i think im fallin' for you i don't care if u don't feel tha same way too it's enough that u treat me as a friend....:)

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-11-15 20:45:02)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello crax :D I know you are very happy right now :) Always wear that smile on your face, and don't get upset with stupid little things =) whatever makes you happy makes me much more happier than you ever think :) take care and goodbye :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi crush... Hope ur doin fine... stay as u are.. :kiss: :kiss: :wow:[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

just always be urself.... and smile always :D seeyah
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]to my rockstars crush: please be happy always. =) even though i am not a rockstars member anymore.,i am a rockstar at heart. please don't snob me. :rolleyes: i hope we can be like before., close. =) i missed you. =( but it seems that you have changed. or maybe it is me who have changed. :| things are not like before. there was no more warmth. :| i am like...just an ordinary ftalk member. =| well, i still wanna thank you for even though you are civil and a bit hostile, i would still like to renew our friendship. :) which i think would be unlikely to happen. :| good day to you rockmate and maybe i might start not talking with you.[/i]:penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First time to post :D To my crush, [i]I like you so much. Your so nice friendly and beautiful. hope you don't change. I'm crazy sometimes but when it comes to love, im serious =) don't you ever change. If you have time, just talk to me. I'm just here for you. Thank you very much. Take care always and God Bless ;) [/i] -dondon™-
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fer ma crushh uhmm i crush euu plz learn to crush me toO..haha lolxx :lol: xD
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my crush. :lol: First time to post. (like dondon) =D i already said to you that i admire you in Y!M. :lol: even I'm young in mind. :lol: i still admire you even you are not talking to me. :lol: TCAlways:) and GodBless :) another crush. i just met you yesterday. :lol: you know who you are. :lol: and other too. :lol: TCAlways. and GodBless :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:38

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy