• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

[b]mr. emo:: nyahaha.. i'm shy..lol.. hi..! know meh?[/b]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

if you would kindly change your avatar, it would make me :redface: again :)

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2008-02-14 04:03:54)

useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lurve you always.....
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hapii valentiness... (my crush before was not my crush now.. "huh? lol..")[/b]
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) wee., i don't hav a crush hir in FTALK., waaaaaa.,
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I miss you. BIGTIIIIME.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

To my ftalk crush.. I don't know if you know this..but i admire you.. :redface: even though your younger than me... =)

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-02-16 11:27:02)

czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) =) =) =) want to tell that person...I like him!...hehehe....or maybe just wanna make friends with you..lol

Last edited by czarina_umilin (2008-02-17 02:42:01)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll call him initials L.H. I hope U know me.. But how can u know me..haha! Im not famous & I don't wanna introduce myself.. Ur soo Famous & cutie(ur avy) & intelligent but elaiza's just simple..

Last edited by elaiza (2008-02-17 22:18:16)

adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahehehe.. to ehjhay.. ..ahahaha.. ..your so cute you really makes me smile everytime you open your cam.. ..you look like crazy but cute.. ahehehe.. ,,tcee ..ahahaha..
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree @zatan ur cute...hehe:lol:
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ftalk crush? :arrow: [b]keep up the goodworks!![/b] =D
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D [quote]Maybe it's best i'm leaving.. Maybe I'm not the story for you.. Maybe I'm not the one for your love.. Thank's for all.. Thank's for everything you gave to me :) I believe in you.. You're so kind.. Goodbye, [b]My Special One[/b]... Be strong.. and survive.. :) This is where.. Everything began.. This is where it all began.. And this is where.. I met you.. I leave it to you ;) You can choose any path you want.. Don't worry, don't be afraid, and don't look back.. Just face forward and follow your heart.. Only you can choose the path that is right for you.. And I'll never forget you :) GBU always :)[/quote] [color=#FFFFFF]This is my last post here, at fTalk :)[/color]

Last edited by Shiseiten (2008-03-05 15:35:16)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi..,hope ur not in a bad mood..!!i like u... a lot!!!:/
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]to my future ftalk crushh (since i dont have one yet..,)i bet i'll be always looking at ur pix(if there's any) and ill always pm you.., take care Godbless,,.[/b][/align]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Newest Crush : :D Ur Primm Photo is awesome :O:thumbsup: No wonder why. *Photoshop Master :lol::lol:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... well i lyk to say hi and T.C alweiz and don't you know that you are my crush.. hihi :D that is my message to my crush.. and for my crush :kiss:
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm are you still here? I mean I haven't see you for a month. :|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss ur comment. But Ure really busy. :P Havent seen around. Miss ur great tutorial threads. :paranoid:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go study! u can concentrate on me later! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]-- R E A D --[/b][/align] :idea: If you don't mention the name or give a clue, the title looses its purpose. It's supposedly for your "FTalk" crushes" [b]not some message-in-a-

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:04

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy