• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

WOW.... thanks kua i gonna try diz now keep it up remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

what a nice trick..!! thanks for sharing!! :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-16 21:39:39)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^lol.. speak in english.. post reported..
dhe_answer
» n00b
1969-12-31

cud i ask a question..hmm..maybe i can..will this code work for people who viewed you on a private profile?
po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is js
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dhe_answer]cud i ask a question..hmm..maybe i can..will this code work for people who viewed you on a private profile?[/quote] nope dude...your profile must be on public for this code to work... [quote=po123ks]what is js[/quote] js is javascript for more information click [url=http://theftalk.com/t23618-Confusing-words-terms-Newbies..html]HERE[/url]
dhe_answer
» n00b
1969-12-31

what i meant was example if you viewed me and you're on a private profile would the code work if you visited my profile?
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharing[/b]
NOR.o3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.! hehe. cool...:thumbsup:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

question: i have Auto Friend Scanner v2.1 codes & i also want 2 use Auto Friend Adder..is it ok?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@mabuhay i think its ok.. if your viewer reject the Auto Friend Scanner v2.1 he/she has no escape with your Auto friend Adder...
blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :o thanx for sharing..!! good job :thumbsup:
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really,,,thanks sprongky i try this now....
pUMpkiNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx man... it werks cool script more power! godspeed
LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]waFaakzz nice tRicKz.!!![/b] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2cojvyb.jpg[/img]
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dhe_answer]what i meant was example if you viewed me and you're on a private profile would the code work if you visited my profile?[/quote] yup!it will work buddy!=D
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial n trick... thanx for sharing.... :D
pUMpkiNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i rcv a null if he/she allready in my frndlist any help?
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code was working few days ago in my test profile but now it's not..:wasted:

Last edited by krizzia18 (2008-04-23 11:30:32)

pUMpkiNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krizzia18]the code was working few days ago in my test profile but now it's not..:wasted:[/quote] still work w8 friendster profiles to load but the only prob ive been encountered if the already in your friend list it rcv >>>> null <<<<<<< what supposed to be the prob here? tnx http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/zhietyou/friendster/null.jpg [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/zhietyou/friendster/null.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy