• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

waa..it doesn't work..where should i put it?..at the top of my js codes or at the bottom?.. :paranoid:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[b]Lols, I like this one... but I'm not a friend collector... I'm too lazy to manage a large amount of friends... :lol: :arrow: anyway, cool script aftermath! :thumbsup: [/b]
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=!?][quote=aftermath][quote=equilibrium]hmhm... some people will be annoyed in this code.. :lol: i don't find this useful.. :| tnx 4 sharing.[/quote] Don't use it if you don't wanna annoy people. Unlike me, I like annoying people.[/quote] actually it's very useful for those who r desperate to have friends... maybe like aftermath? wakokok... I'm like you aftermath, I like annoying people too... btw yur code is just an alteration of an already existing code... I know u wont accept that fact but can u explain what the 9.39 in ur code means? wakokok... it really is good to annoy eh aftermath? lolz[/quote] It ss to get the sliced string from the end of 9th char to the end of 39th char. This is how it work. It slices an area with index authcode=. So it gets authcode=93keidkakekrkdc63jtedicwe84rcz&firstname=&lastname=&submit=1. From the end of the 9th char to the end of 39th char it gets 93keidkakekrkdc63jtedicwe84rcz which is the authcode.

Last edited by aftermath (2007-11-12 02:53:09)

xdarksaint
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice work sir aftermath... it's working perfectly... thanks for sharing... =)
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What is the difference (function) of this code with the code of CHIBOIKS of HAXOR? [b]THIS IS CHOBOIKS CODE[/b] <">
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup. I edited that code to make it work, not use document.write, & make it a standalone script for people that doesn't have a tracker.js/onload handler. If that code was working, I wouldn't have posted a working one would I?

Last edited by aftermath (2007-11-12 08:17:58)

Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So I should thank the both of you for making it happen. Cheers, you made it work for all of us. :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh my ^____^ i like this one thx for sharing dude ^__^ :D :thumbsup:
HyoutoN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aftermath... where can i paste the code if i paste in tracker.js here's my tracker.js [url]http://h1.ripway.com/akeboshi227/Tracker/Tracker.js[/url] :D newbie ask :D
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=HyoutoN]aftermath... where can i paste the code if i paste in tracker.js here's my tracker.js [url]http://h1.ripway.com/akeboshi227/Tracker/Tracker.js[/url] :D newbie ask :D[/quote] Bottom
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lolo...now I know why I being added to so many friends :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha.. i posted this code before but i trashed it.. coz most people hated the trick.. =) hmhm.. im not using this anymore.. coz i used this before... :lol: now i have 1400+ Friends.. :wasted:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]haha.. i posted this code before but i trashed it.. coz most people hated the trick.. =) hmhm.. im not using this anymore.. coz i used this before... :lol: now i have 1400+ Friends.. :wasted:[/quote] yeah I agree..I am for sure a :retard: did not even realize why I was being added by so many users :rolleyes:
HyoutoN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath][quote=HyoutoN]aftermath... where can i paste the code if i paste in tracker.js here's my tracker.js [url]http://h1.ripway.com/akeboshi227/Tracker/Tracker.js[/url] :D newbie ask :D[/quote] Bottom[/quote] Thx i'll try =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waahh..i tried an account but it didn't add me..huhuhuhuh...i paste it at the bottom of my js script(by the way im using the linker that the filename.js must be filename.txt)...what seems to be the prob? :crybaby: :cry:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Great work aftermath!!! :D :thumbsup: [/b]
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhh .. :( i want to use this sana .. coz i want to annoy people !haha .. unfortunately , my js linker is not working and i don't know why .. how sad .. :cry:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

As I said, start from a fresh tracker.js and make it work first.
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for sharing kuya!!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy