• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Can you find out whats wrong with my auto adder? I viewed my profile using a new account but when i logged in my account,i didn't recieve any new friend requests.why? [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/andrea95[/url]
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Make your external [i].js[/i] file work 1st before you ask about the scripts inside it.
:stacie:
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this still working even if ur e-mail add is not verified? :question:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why don't you try.
lordmichael
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ahehehehe THX!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lordmichael]Ahehehehe THX!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D[/quote] Kindly resize your sig photo, it's to big in height.
deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

pm me plz wer can i put this code!?newbie question! :eh:
skucrietz
» n00b
1969-12-31

im still confuse hhmm... please tell me where i put this code ?
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

In a [i].js[/i] file.
xxeyessettokillxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one is great.. nice job ;)
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i paste it?..
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

owh didint see...js file??..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sendokoru]owh didint see...js file??..[/quote] From page 1...[quote]This is a [i].js[/i] script. Go [url=http://theftalk.com/t13159-Javascript-Linker.html]HERE[/url] for instructions on how to make a [i].js[/i] file and upload it to a host.[/quote]
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i make i created the js file?..
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i make sure i created the js file?..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sendokoru]how do i make sure i created the js file?..[/quote] Click on the HERE and it will take you to a thread that explains how.
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mr bob where? :eh:
sendokoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

uwahh...but i really dun understand how to make the js file...i dun get it at the ripway....i already made the js file..then i got the url at the ripway..then?..
fiona_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] =) i like it.. hehe.. i added it on my js file? is it still works??[/b]
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think this is useful for... :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:37

[ 18 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy