• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

bleachlanvin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

wft it dosen't work anymore????...............
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

^pls dont use bad word.. its working fine on my profile.. =)
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weR musT i pasTe thE codE..? sorrY..iM a neWbiE:)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aRiSa]weR musT i pasTe thE codE..? sorrY..iM a neWbiE:)[/quote] save it in your js file :D
a7xboy
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank's for the sharring :thumbsup:
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just wanted to ask what e-mail address should i use?.. my own friendster e-mail add or other people's e-mail address..?.. pls. help :cry:
rockstah143
» n00b
1969-12-31

your own friendster profile.... ^^
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

This trick is sooo cool! =):thumbsup: But many anonymous users added as my friends were annoyed. Nyahahaha! :lol:
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love this code!!! i have to try it!! i cant wait for the quick comment box!! hehe:lol: but wait!!! where will i put those codes??? in js file?? how??? please!!

Last edited by j3tski33 (2008-04-01 07:31:06)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick :thumbsup:
bleachlanvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]^pls dont use bad word.. its working fine on my profile.. =)[/quote] i didn't mate... oh well ....maybe my bad..
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

oh its not working to me?? but in my 1st acc its still working... whats the problem..
angeliruth
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice but how to link that to my profile? I'm confuse w/ the codes pls help me here look my friendster profile http://profiles.friendster.com/48170278
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Why it is not working in my profile. Anyways thanks for sharing.. =)

Last edited by adepat (2008-04-01 17:20:38)

squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

awesome !!!!!!...this is the awesomest ever!!!
portalica_websiter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Mod.. Why my code not working..
00kuting00
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello there. Please help me. I'm a newbie and this is my first post here. I signed up for ripway and uploaded my js script there. Please take a look at the code that I made and let me know if there are mistakes. I then put this code - <script type="text/javascript" src="<script type="text/javascript" src="http://h1.ripway.com/00kuting00/trial.js"></script>"></script> in my media box. I opened up a friendster account just to check if the auto friend code worked but when I went back to my original friendster account, I did not see a new friend request there. Please help! Thanks in advance :)
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing!
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=00kuting00]Hello there. Please help me. I'm a newbie and this is my first post here. I signed up for ripway and uploaded my js script there. Please take a look at the code that I made and let me know if there are mistakes. I then put this code - <script type="text/javascript" src="<script type="text/javascript" src="http://h1.ripway.com/00kuting00/trial.js"></script>"></script> in my media box. I opened up a friendster account just to check if the auto friend code worked but when I went back to my original friendster account, I did not see a new friend request there. Please help! Thanks in advance :)[/quote] oh my bro im sure the code will not work cause you use the old linker... try to ask to the mods whats the latest linker...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy