• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

tearzwontfall_11
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

on my profile sometimes it function...sometimes not?? what should i do?
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

^ I think it works if the viewer has his/her settings to anonymous. If he is NOT anonymous, then he/she will just show up on the Who's Viewed Me and not be added automatically.
michael26ng
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys i did what aftermath old me to do and put all the codes but it wont work can sum1 help me? here's my js file http://shirouarashi.fileave.com/neil.js
maria07
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:hey nice codes...btw wer to put it???
xbox360gurl70s
» n00b
1969-12-31

okay i am just going to simplify my querries 1. what are the requirements for a .js file to work. can anybody show me a working .js file where i will just add the auto friend adder code 2. i have put in 5 linkers and they still don't work. what is the latest working linker to a .js file 3. i have change the filename as .txt is that the reason why it's not working? as a newbie to this , this are the steps i did which lead me to a non working code. a. i save a notepad file with all the code provided as a .txt file followed all instructions b. uploaded it to ripway and take note of the URL c. get the latest .js linker out there and waited d. didn't get a single result someone said you have to compile it, can anybody just show me a working code already and stop pointing me to threads which are either closed or makes my nose bleed sorry for being so demanding love, demanding xboxer
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

xbox360gurl70s..you have posted in the wrong thread this query belongs in the help thread not here. [b]Topic reported for move.[/b]
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice codes. where do we put it? sorry. :(
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have lots of enemies who usually are lurking on my profile. if i add this script, it will request my enemies for a friend request? waaaaaa :wasted:
szeniorita
» n00b
1969-12-31

gawin nio pu friendster cuu ..pLzz !![align=center][/align][quote][/quote] :crybaby:
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how come it did not add my crush? but i saw her viewed me.. :cry::cry: noo..
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

perfect its gr8 tnx for sharing,...
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw. i can`t upload it on fileden.com :] haha.
imapunkghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

um where do you put it in he media bopx or the layout cause when I already saved it, the typed code is still present when I view my profile so where do i put it and whenm I put it in my layout section my made layout won't be seen!! So where will i put it.???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imapunkghurl]um where do you put it in he media bopx or the layout cause when I already saved it, the typed code is still present when I view my profile so where do i put it and whenm I put it in my layout section my made layout won't be seen!! So where will i put it.???[/quote] Did you read all the info on page 1? YOu missed this part. [quote]This is a .js script. Go HERE for instructions on how to make a .js file and upload it to a host.[/quote]
imapunkghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

HI GUyz where should I put it in the media box or in the layout? and what is js. csript all about and will the code and the jas.script be combined?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pink_scorpio96]nice codes. where do we put it? sorry.[/quote] you just paste it on your external js.. [quote=imapunkghurl]HI GUyz where should I put it in the media box or in the layout? and what is js. csript all about and will the code and the jas.script be combined?[/quote] you have to create a js file for that to work.. codes are pasted on external js.. refer to the sticky topics posted on this section for creating a js file..
imapunkghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hI GUYZ I'm a newbie kindly please tell me the steps I clicked the link HERE in the first page but it won't work and I tried to put the e-mail address and replaced it and paste it on my media box and the code still hows up in the media bopx lauge in my profile and what website do I make the js. file and please tell me the steps I have to do...HELP:crybaby::/:rolleyes:
imapunkghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

and where do I paste the code guyz??? and I think I don't have an external js. I just have the media box in my friendster profile---please tell me the steps in putting the code in my profile and making it work [b]PLEASE[/b]!!!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

where do i post that code?i try to post it in my media but it doesnt work..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 12 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy