• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

gepukz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

hmmm, i don't really get it.. it's for non over lay isn't? so the auto add friend codes we insert in the non overlay codes, OR host a new one? so later we've to generate it in ogfinal? gosh, so confuseee
SOHRAZOR
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

i cant understand where can i paste it wat is j.s file??(java Script)??how can i do that??its so hard i cant understand can someone help me???:crybaby::crybaby::cry:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the code
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+1 rep from me because of that very good code... keepsafe:D
jaydoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great Codes.... hope its works in my Profiles.. Gracias..
shinigami_rem512
» FTalker
1969-12-31

look like some codes are fixed.. i'll need a time learn that script.. hope it's work..
yuaprem
» n00b
1969-12-31

hye...there....can u help me...how to convert to .js file....... can u do 4 me....this is my email add.... yuaprem_23@yahoo.com please...ok...bubye...
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

this tricks is jz for those who want many friends. so they can show off. :disgust:
deathekid
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i paste it? :question:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathekid]where can i paste it?[/quote] You create a js file and use the js linker code to apply to ur profile. =)
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow nice code brow[/b] [spoiler]Smash it yah :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/spoiler]
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pentingggg :arrow::idea:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code...it really works...keepon sharing..
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to mr aftermath, can you please add this mini module i made based on your code on the first page (if you dont mind :D) so other's may view it as well and they might find this useful: i've made a widget type mod of the autofriend-adder so you can add it to your profile even if you don't have an overlay or css on it. Step 1: Copy (and edit) the code below, save it (ex. autoFriendAdder.js), then upload it to your host (ex. ripway) <">Step 2: Take note of the link where you uploaded your js file then copy (and edit) the code below. <">Step 3: Add the code you edited at step 2 to your "Describe Who You Want to Meet:" box. And you're done! :D +Repu me if you got it to work guys... hehe thanks :D

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-10-10 06:46:15)

RjayBarrientos
» Banned
1969-12-31

aftermath help my my code's isn't working on my profile..
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice one... keepshairng... :o
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this code is still working all u have to do is change the last part from this if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function() { afa();})) window.onload = function() { afa();}; to this setTimeout('afa()', 500); <">paste it anywhere ...but preferably at most top...
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one. tnx for sharing.:)
siikopet
» n00b
1969-12-31

heii bro thanks :thumbsup:
igie28
» Banned
1969-12-31

i like this one but is there any code that i can edit my current number of my friends? plss i need 2 know
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:26

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy