• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote=natchooooomi]Do i need to change the pageownerID?[/quote] No you dont need.
NastyShinta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

then how will it work?i also use http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.html for javascript link generator and paste it on my about me but it not works...any help?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=NastyShinta]i also use http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.html for javascript link generator and paste it on my about me but it not works...any help?[/quote] You need to paste the linker code in ur media box [b]NOT[/b] WIWTM or About Me.
NastyShinta
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok then thanks.
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]TNX 4 SHARING!!:D[/b]
poltgon01
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i put this code?????newbie:D:D:D:D:D
yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this code still works?
terensy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess javascript are no longer working.. all my script automatically deleted and never pop up in my profiLe. (correct me if im wrong) or anyone, pls help mE :(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

JS still works you need to apply it to ur profile using the linker..check the underground thread for update method.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy