• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

fz_james
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

its very cool tricks thx for that "after math"
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote=krizzia18]sometimes it working sometimes not...:cry:[/quote] It all depends where you placed this code. If you have this on the last part of your file extension, your profile then should first load [b]completely[/b] before it goes to work. Of course, some of your visitors are not that patient enough to wait for your profile to load as a whole. If that's the case, the function of this code will be disregarded. ;)

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-02-27 03:55:06)

WTFoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..thanks for this code sir.. i will use it..
WTFoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..thanks for this code sir.. i will use it.. waaa [b]Sorry for double posting[/b] because my internet is too slow..:crybaby:

Last edited by WTFoul (2008-02-27 03:51:34)

.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin..
Alonesky
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. is no click alert .. great is code..
deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayt!!XD where i put the code!> =D :O
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. tnx foeh sharing..
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Where will I put this code??!!!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=a_4thwatcher4ril]Where will I put this code??!!![/quote] at ur js extention =)
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thankz FoR sHaRe!!! :D [url]www.friendster.com/ilhamc17[/url]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can we put the e-mail ad of my 2nd account so many will add it....
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]can we put the e-mail ad of my 2nd account so many will add it....[/quote] i dont think it's possible..
emodoobieghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D thanks for sharing..
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx very much!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kirksydney][quote=krizzia18]sometimes it working sometimes not...:cry:[/quote] It all depends where you placed this code. If you have this on the last part of your file extension, your profile then should first load [b]completely[/b] before it goes to work. Of course, some of your visitors are not that patient enough to wait for your profile to load as a whole. If that's the case, the function of this code will be disregarded. ;)[/quote] the solution is.. jz put the code on the 1st part.. haha..im so smart..(lol) :thumbsup::D and its working perfectly!

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-03-20 15:00:36)

krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it working [i]pa ba[/i]?
koodook
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, im a newbie :) i'd already put this script on my hosting and how to call the script from my friendster? thanks a ton :)a

Last edited by koodook (2008-03-29 02:01:31)

miksss
» n00b
1969-12-31

im noob when it comes to these things...anyone help me how to construct a .js file and where to paste it....please...........................or anyone can send me the file already just to edit the email.thanx a lot...:crybaby:
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=koodook]hi, im a newbie :) i'd already put this script on my hosting and how to call the script from my friendster? thanks a ton :)a[/quote] so you have files from hosting site?? you must now search for the updated js linker...you may visit the underground section...gud luck :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy