• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote=igie28]like this one but is there any code that i can edit my current number of my friends[/quote] Add this code to the top of ur js file.Chenge the bold to whatever number you want. [quote]window.addEvent('domready', function () { $$('#content_2 .viewall a').each(function (b) { b.setHTML('View All ([b]50000[/b])'); }); });[/quote]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

tnx bro i got to try this one ^^
McEjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

actualy, i didnt understand anything here, can anybody explain, how to use js.file and if i wan to use auto friend add, how to do it. Can anybody help me??????
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Start with this tutorial and learn step by step, if you need help ask ur questions in the Help thread. =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I used to use this code once. But someone just get angry on me. :lol: But this a really nice code if you want to have many friends quickly. :eh:
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee,,,lots of frends..^^ i'd love to try this one..^^ tnx for sharing.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Nice trick, thanks for that, i have used this to gain a lot of friends. :)
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this code! :thumbsup:
Hyde'st
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like it =) =) 1+ for u =) :thumbsup:
littLe_cLeO
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! cool trick! i like it! thnx for sharing...:D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] lurve iit. :D [/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin :)
centrinoampo
» n00b
1969-12-31

where we add the code? please help me=)
bianx0394
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai, aftermath, can u teach me how to make a js?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For creating a js file please view this video....[url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url] or read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wOOw thx 4 this i will use coz i have a new fs acct. BTW thx 4 sharing :thumbsup:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Go HERE for instructions on how to make a .js file and upload it to a host.[/quote] the link in "HERE" is DEAD can anyone post the working link here? thanks=)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=arvinyu11]can anyone post the working link here?[/quote] For creating a js file please view this video....[url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url] or read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool trick. i'll try this one. :thumbsup:
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this...loving it! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy