• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

[quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

p0ngz1209
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

this is the code ive looking for..tnx^^
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

it's not working i used it in my other profile :(
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

what wrong with the code? :retard: I think it's not working? can anyone update this code =) Thankz!
ampudehpudeh
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm where will i post it?:)
mdbest13
» n00b
1969-12-31

^thanks 4 this topic^
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Macoizky]what wrong with the code? :retard: I think it's not working? can anyone update this code =) Thankz![/quote] The code is still working.. [quote=ampudehpudeh]uhmmm where will i post it?:)[/quote] paste it in your js file..
ampudehpudeh
» n00b
1969-12-31

were will i put the code? thank you ^^
ampudehpudeh
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the js code? is that java script?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no double posting... nyweiz,paste it in your js... and yupz!that is a javascript,that's why it says js..:D
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice bro! ^^, thnxx for sharing=)=)[align=center][/align]
senyorita
» n00b
1969-12-31

aftermath thanks for the codes,, bravissimo...
lexzand
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice share...=)
kckarl_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this still being updated? coz i think it doesn't work anymore..
ranta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Base on my observation code still work fine with mozilla & IE.. but not in Opera :mad:
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. tnx for share.. :D
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is very usefull for me.. great works..... :D

Last edited by aFgHInZ (2008-07-29 08:35:14)

shirouarashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmmm guys i already made a js file but do i really need to compile it? because when it gets to that part im kinda getting complicated....... small brain hehe :D
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it works, thanks for sharing this trick
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shirouarashi]uhmmmm guys i already made a js file but do i really need to compile it? because when it gets to that part im kinda getting complicated....... small brain hehe :D[/quote] yupz,you have to.. read this topic..there you will learn how to compile js.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-in-one-file.html[/url]
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a stupid code! and annoying...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][color=red][b]Auto Friend Adder[/b][/color][/align][/quote] This code will make the viewer automatically make a friend request to the profile with this code without him/her knowin

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:31

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy