• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Nix a.k.a. Aries :paranoid: :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-18 10:39:44)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ waha!! :lol: :thumbsup: v uhm.. ate meng? :question:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:arrow: [b]haha.. NiX![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ No! =D Meng? ------ I'll edit the rules above since this is kinda spammy... :paranoid:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-18 10:31:59)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]the next will be a mod[/b] :P
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yes. :lol: Next to me is hungry.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]uh, kinda... hmm.. single.. *hihi..*[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes. ahihi :D v gumagawa ng frendster layouts
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yup. [/b] [i]nix nasa funcorner tau.. ala sa ako yun di ako yun thread[/i] :lol: [b]the next is kindah sleepy [/b] :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nope hehe... :D the next one is cute ^_^ v
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Oh yeah! :lol: (feeler :/ ) ----- Next poster is an anime-otaku. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Ooppss.. sorry[/i] ^ nope! v rank nya is addict (hope tama na to. ahihi)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Nope! My rank is a Friendster Goddess!! J/k =D ----- Next to me is Eph...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Wee you're right hehe... Hmm.. next to me has a ichigo avatar =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Aww you're wrong.. mine's a Hoonie avatar haha! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Next to me is.... another girl.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nope v next to me is a piscean?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nope.. I'm gemini.. ^next to me is a pretty lady.. :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hahaha! :lol: obviously not. v next one loves rock music \m/,
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ nope! i love hiphop nd rnb and reggaeton :cool: v next one has his/her ym logged in
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nope, sorry.. :| ------------------ next to me is a hacker. :o v
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:10

[ 10 queries - 0.119 second ]
Privacy Policy