• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

I guess not next is the "shy" type
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

oh thats me aight. Next one to post has more than 500 posts.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^obviously you're right..!! Next to me is inlove? :wow:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aw..i'm not...but i just wanna post. Next to post has a crush who is sooo close to him/her...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea but not uber close. - next to me is pretending to be ok[/b]
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err. wrong guess.. next poster is a My Chemical Romance fan...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope next is enjoying the forum
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's me!!! :thumbsup: =) next poster is bored...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ err. wrong guess - - - v next to me is a .. girl?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong guess. next to me is a boy
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^eerrggh? super wrong guess.. hihi Next to me knows how to play poker? :rolleyes:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Again. wrong guess too next plays audition
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Soon! :thumbsup: Next to me is eating?
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]No, I'm on a diet. Next to me is prince charming.[/color]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ uh i dont know -- v next to me is a princess. :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wish. but i guess i'll stick wit teh 'ms. popular' thing! isn't that right mr. popular? LOL. --- next to me is a [i]fall out boy[/i] fan :cool: [b]POST EDITED*wrong spelling[/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2007-03-29 12:22:36)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol. feelers. bwhaah @topic: wrong guess v next to me is popular? xD
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

james, i'm not. hahaha. lolz --- next to me is another popular :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha. no im not. :lol: - - v next to me is a girl. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wan 2 say i'm not. but i can't! :lol: --- next to me is a james
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy