• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

femakaze
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ Never!! :D v next to me hates being alone.... =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^no I don't Next to me is an overlay user?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope.. i stopped using overlays next has more than 300 friends in fs
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. wrong guess.. next poster is suffering from colds...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope agen next has a gf/bf
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr.. wrong guess!!! next poster is the class salutatorian...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wishing! haha.. nope i'm not next is on the top 10 of his/her class
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

got it right!!! =) =) next poster is a poem lover...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess -- next poster is a pbb fanatic?
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope :D next to post will be in an angry mode?
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err.. wrong guess. next poster is watching myx hit chart...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Another wrong guess next loves stuff toys
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You got it! :wow: Next to me is a dota player. :ninja:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ You got it too. v Next is an anime lover..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waha! of course! you got it "three" next loves to go malling :ninja:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You got it "four"! :lol: Next to me uses his/her real name on his/her friendster profile. :eh: :wallbash:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: got it! :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/loveuhon24[/url] ..aiko is my reaL name.. but not my fuLL name :thumbsup: ahmm..nxt to me is a.. a girL? :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^you got it.. hihi.. Next to me has a pc.. lol =D
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eyup!!! u're right!! next to me is a college student..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhm.. i think it's okay. hehe.. you're right! hehe next is on my friends' list on fs
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:59

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy