• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hannahwashere
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... dont even know u.. nxt would be an iPod owner..[video]
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ Don't have one.. v Next has it's PC (Personal Computer) at his/her house.
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope :p Next will be a Friendster Newbie :D
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope...(asensado na e) *oopz sorry for the tagalog.......[/b] next would have a digital camera of his/her own? :o
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yes, i am.. v she/he is a camwhore.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ not me :P -- next is a crybaby :crybaby: [/b]
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Correct! :crybaby: v Next will be above aged above 15
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Correct.... :thumbsup: [b]NEXT IS... someone who loves to sleep.[/b] :D
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i do!! next >>internet lover
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woot! u got me :D Next will be an emochiq?? =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no im not v next will be a friendster member that have a testimoial 5000+? :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wrong :D got 100+ testimonials only :P Next will be a guitar lover??
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Past time, but now, inde na. =) v Loves MCR?
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope..[/b] wahahah... v nxt would have gone into any disneyland around the globe/...?~[b]^^x[/b]
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. maybe sometime..hehehe next poster is a girl...
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ryt ^-^ v nxt is a avatar cat.. ? :eh:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right!!! next poster is a ballet dancer..
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i am when i was 3 wahahaha..[/b] v nest will be a kabarkada studio 23?
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. next poster is a goong lover..whahehehehe
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nope.. v next is a girl.. ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy