• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ Ngyeh, nope.. :lol: :arrow: Next to me has an account on youtube.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Yep. ur right next has 2 or more accounts in fs
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yer right! next to me's gonna be on college?[/b]
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you're right!!! next poster is a kikay girl...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess. hahaha! v maybe the next is? :retard:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]not me :P -- next one never fails to visit ftalk[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess v next is a girl? xD
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong next is online today
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]lol. of course. - next is nix[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nope.. Next is a friendster geek ? :/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess.. v maybe the next is
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]not me. maybe elite. lol next just had his/her lunch..[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nope.. v next is in the bad mood..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong guess next is in a good mood
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eeyup... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: next poster is a good singer...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol. a bad singer. maybe v maybe the next is? :eh:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aina ? xD ---------- next to me is.. good at photoshop?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ no im not v maybe the next is? xD
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ woot lie.. haha.. ^ aina.. lol v next to me is dadi james? :/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hu's ur dadi james? haha :lol: j/k vnext is my daughter chii!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:43

[ 9 queries - 0.121 second ]
Privacy Policy