• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b] :arrow: yes i am! =========== :arrow: next is Lois![/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

i'm not lois... lol... :lol: ---> next to me loves mathematics...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yes,i do love math!! ================== :arrow: next is cursed!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. it`s me. [b]*BLANCHE*[/b]. *lol. :lol: --> next 2 me: h8s dogs. :eh: :retard: :O :lol: =D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yeah! i'm afraid of them that's why i hate them hehe.. Afraid of getting bitten.. v next to me has long hair...
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

wrong i have short hair.... hek hek.. v nxt is a college student(freshmen)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... wrong... im a college student, but incoming sophomore... hehehe... ---> next to me loves to watch horror movies... =D
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yeah,i do love horro movies! ======================== :arrow: Next to me wears glasses!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont wear glasses... maybe in the future... hahaha! :lol: ---> next to me is a girl...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Nope! :arrow: Next is nica!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yap... im nica... hehehe... :D ---> next to me is a boy...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yep! === :arrow: next is nica agen!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yap!!! its me again... hehehe... :lol: ---> next to me is aldrin???
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry Im not.. ----------------------------------------------------------------- :penguin: next to me has a good Voice
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^I dunno.. =D Next to me is an online gamer? :eh:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its not me... ---> next to me can speak 5 diffent languages...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: nope! ======== :arrow: next is Lois.. ======== :arrow: @offtopic:Lois has a good voice! :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ryt! but lol.. good voice? eeerrgghh.. hahaha Next to me loves anime?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Right! *smug* - - - - Next is a loner.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

slight.. -- next to post has a long hairrr
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy