• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^do you think.. that's me? ~_~ ;) next to me isa cool person.. :retard:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ maybe / maybe not :lol: v next to me is lois. :]
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no im not :thumbsdown: ...nxt to me is an honor student?^^x =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess v next is watching tv :]
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah u're right!!!heheh next poster is a varsity player...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@James, lol.. ~_~ ^no im not.. I'm an average girl.. :retard: Next to me is fortuneteller? :retard: lemme see?
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr.. wrong guess.. next poster is a basketball player
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ @lois. yes i am. haha v next to me is lois. =D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-03-23 10:44:12)

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope!!! next poster is a moderator...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^wah? lolz.. next to me is james?
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^nope... wrong guess.. :) v next to is..hmmm "ammmm" :o a moderator?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess. they said feeling :) v next is okuni? :D
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong guess... next poster is a photoshop addict...
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right.. v next is a girl :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, correct! :arrow: Next to me wears something blue.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-23 12:36:43)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm wearing black next is the one who watches bleach like me?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong. v next is a goddess? :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Nope, I'm just a fairy. Haha. Kidding. :lol: Next poster has straight hair.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ right. haha ti's hair is not curly :) v next to me has a long hairr.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^wrong guess.. kind'a.. =D ^next to me is a spoiled bratt..;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy