• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... youre not right... :) ---> next to me has a dimple in his/her right cheek...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b] :arrow: I don't have dimples..hahaha..lol :lol: ---------------------------- :arrow: Next to me is a friendster addict? [/b]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: weehehhh.. Friendster Member... next is a Mod...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Obviously I'm not a mod..lolx.. :lol: ------------------------- :arrow: next to me is a computer freak? [/b]
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha .. great guess .. =) nxt to me is an ftalk addict ... :retard:

Last edited by donaLyn`o13 (2007-05-22 08:22:15)

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: kinda... :lol: :lol: ------------- :arrow: next to me is an emo.. :O [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^am not.. ;) Next to me have 1000+ comments?
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope .. hehe .. not even half of it .. :lol: nxt to me is a pro on making overLays ..
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Slight... hehehee =D =D ------------------------------------------------------------- :penguin: Next to me knows how to dance boom tarat tarat
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes next to me loves naruto :P
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Nope! :lol: :lol: :lol: ---------------------------------- :arrow: Next to me sleeps passed 12:00 midnight.. [/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you're right!!! =) ---> next to me [b]knows how to split[/b]...
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. :arrow: next to me is a gurl,.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you're right!!! next to me knows how to cook... :D
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope :lol: next is a newbie[/b]
mcortez_01
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup ur right!! next is a cute guy!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol... hehehe... im not a guy... hehehe... :lol: ---> next to me has bangs...
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope .. hehe .. :arrow: nxt to me has a bf/gf?
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

youre ryt... hehehe... :lol: ---> next to me has more than 2 fs accounts... :D
mcortez_01
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry, i have only one friendster... next is a online game addict!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:07

[ 10 queries - 0.659 second ]
Privacy Policy