• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yah!! you're right!!! the next poster will be the top CSS layout contributor!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ ohh. im not v next will be have an 1 repu. XD
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha.. you're right agen!!! the next poster will be a boi...
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

NOT a boy!!! im a gurl.. hehe...uhh..next >>>is a person!! ohh well... maybe a person that has a hectic sched.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yes right. v next will be a mod.
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

well....not really.. next would be a **kris-bernal FAN!!** -startsruck-
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong guess next will be a naruto-fan
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not a Naruto fan. :lol: Next will be an anime addict.
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not really!!! the next poster will be the next american idol!!!harhar
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ not really v next will be a mark herras fanatic! :lol: :thumbsdown:
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no way... next will be HAPPY!
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah!! u're right!! the next poster is an emo..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wrong guess. haha v next will be a girl that i gave repu.? :D :thumbsup:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right!!!([i]thanks :thumbsup: )[/i] the next poster is dancing itaktak mo!!!hahaha
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wrong guess! But I'm singin it... :lol: [i]"itaktak mo.."[/i] ------- Next to me wears those braces. -[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nice one. :thumbsup: -->i'm a metalmouth ya kno.lol. mine looks like this: [img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/_punk/32517d3d.jpg[/img] -------- the next poster is wearing a pink top!?[/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2007-03-04 22:10:33)

hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope...i`m wearin` black.. next would be a "kris bernal" fan!! o_O
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ not so. haha v next will be a [i] aljur fanatic [/i]? :O
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ uh? aljur? -- next is a busy person.[/b]
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right!!!korak sis!!hehe next poster is wearing a white shirt
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:33

[ 9 queries - 0.290 second ]
Privacy Policy