• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

HelpMeGuys
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

eeeeyup... :lol: ------------------- nxt to me is an emo.. :eh: :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:P hehehehehe! im not an emo =D next to me will be a [b]girl...pretty,cute and good....[/b]
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong guess... =D better luck nxt tym.....:lol: nxt is from NCR
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup :lol: ---------------- nxt is non-filipino member
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aimee]wrong guess... =D better luck nxt tym.....:lol: nxt is from NCR[/quote] aimee aren't you a girl? your pretty u know..
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey][quote=aimee]wrong guess... =D better luck nxt tym..... :lol: nxt is from NCR[/quote] aimee aren't you a girl? your pretty u know..[/quote] @ nicey :ninja: it's out fr. the topic ;) -------------------------------------------- @ topic.. nxt to mi is a mod.. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hehe. You got it. =) - - - - - - - - - - - Next poster has watched Spiderman 3 already. :rolleyes:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup :thumbsup: ... :D sorry [b]help me guys[/b] :crybaby: next to me will be a cool person :cool: (i think so)

Last edited by nicey (2007-05-06 00:06:07)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Wrong guess but, I'm hot. *Jokes* - - - - - - - - Next to post wears a white shirt now. :eh:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry but i where adark blue sleeping clothes ############################# nx one to me is a friendster addict!
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. wrong guess.. a friendster Freak here!!..hehe next to me is a Calllily fan
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

^sort of. :P Next is someone not so close to me. :P
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea...some kind of...but i wanna be friends w/ u nxt is a mod of ftalk...
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Whew...am i? lol...oh wait...i am a mod... :| --- Next one will heb lots o hair.. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol.. i dun hab.. =D Next to me loves music? OT: [b]Happy Mothers day![/b] :rose:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Not really. Haha. Jokes! As if! Yeah, you got it sis. ;) - - - - - - - - - - Next to me has a digital cam. :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yep.. dats me.. =P Next to me knows how to play guitar? ;)

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-05-13 23:38:47)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea...some kind of...yah quite ryt.. nxt is a voter...
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha no im not,, next to me is a very choosy person,,?
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hu choosy? me? naaaaahhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ nx one to me is a moderator?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy