• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yup.. hehe.. next sist ren,jo again?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeaa u're right :D next. . . have been in accident ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. hehe.. next.. girl?
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] yup!!!! great guess! the next poster is ren.jo? [/color][/align]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yupp ! :D next. . . addicted to chocolate ?

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-10-28 09:45:45)

wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] kinda... im not addicted but i love them! TNP loves rainbow? [/color][/align]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what is TNP ? i dunno, but yupp, i love rainbow next. . . love fashion ?
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Next Poster.. i made my own abbreviation.. heheh not really,, im quite simple TNP is OL in YM?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can't get it..poor me :wallbash: :wallbash: next has load in his/her cp now?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup.. next would be.. [b]a ftalk member? [/b] :lol: :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah.. next is a junior student?
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ a senior student..hehe next is a mod v
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] nope,, TNP is a boy? [/color][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. girl.. hehe.. next, member without siggy?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. next member hates his/her ex/s?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

next is a newbie?
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

newbie? nyahaha not quite... :lol: but next will surely be a newbie
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no..im done with that.. next loves to play soccer?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... hihi... next eptok member??
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eptok member ? what's that ? :/ next. . . can't live without cellphone ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy