• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ofcourse yes . :D =D the next poster have a phobia ? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

maybe but im not sure i have :lol: someone in love with his friend?
KeikokU
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=D =D =D =D ups, sorry... u're wrong :P :P :P :P i'm so in love with you :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :rolleyes: the next is a simple plan addict :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is a limp bizkit fan?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . the next is a hobgoblin? =D :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poser is a friendster talker
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, u're right . :D the next poster is a moderator ? :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your wrong the next poser is CREMONTI :)
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah . =D =D the next poster live in 'planet earth' ? =D =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah ur right :lol: the next poser lives in the underground
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeess . =D the name of the next poster is anne ? =D =D =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah..ur ryt.. the next poser registered in ftalk last 2007=04=16
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeaah .. =D uh, im tired .. :D the next poster is answer after me .. =D =D =D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^me too.. im tired and sleepy.. the next poser is a boy
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D a girl then?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah! the next poser is a moderator?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

NO... the next poster is a man..
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..stil a kid :D the next poster will be a high school student?
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^nope!! next to me is a girl!
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope next is a foreigner?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:51

[ 9 queries - 0.828 second ]
Privacy Policy