• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]._. ur off-topic it's not ask answer, it's who'll post next =) [/b] what ever, i'll reply yours what do i like? ummm lets see.. the thing which is looking like u!! the next is a non-deviant member
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ah.....sorry..to many posting "ask yur next poster" thread in FTI... :P okay...what time is it?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]agen ur off-topic =_= :D [/b] whahahaha... guess who's the next poster!! check ur reply if its related to the topic first^^ i didn't mean it badly^^ time = 21:30 next is still deverkerbill
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

looks like i get too many posting in that thread...i'm confused now.....gosh.. yeah that's me... next is uma
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

got it right yo! he next isn't dever anymore... another member
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh.. maybe next is niknok?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D next is deathwish? =D
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. deathwish is right after you.. newbie is here... the next will be the newbie again... (i hope so....) :D :D :D :D :D :D
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. the next poster will be an addict..
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope Is the next poster a Friendster Maniac?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong~ next is kielmaru 07
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is a friendster addict?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... friendster newbie?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope soo far~ next talker??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maniac...gosh...really hate it.. next...Human
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#ff4c9b]Yup Is the next poster has a thread on fs Graphics?[/color]

Last edited by philixre (2008-02-17 05:59:47)

useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhhhhhhhh..nope nxt poster is a MOD :D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . the next poster good at swim? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D i dunt kno how to swim... the next poster knows whats right and whats wrong?... :P
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup.. :thumbsup: the next poster will be a high school student??..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy