• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... hahaha... ---> next is a college student???
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. :) the next is a high school student?
gwapa0710
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope next is either an actor or a singer?? :paranoid:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :paranoid: the next poster is a mariah carey fan?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahah wrong someone who has third eye? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. :) the next poster is listening to music right now?..
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry no! the next poster is a member of eptok.. hehe :lol: :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no, a member in friendstertalk..(well,the same,yah...) next poster.. enjoying night life?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

not really.. next is like me, damn broken?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha your right! the who'll post next is bored.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. the next poster loves to post here in eptok?...
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Honestly I'm moody so sometimes i don't love to post [b]just sometimes[/b] hahahahahahaha!!!!! Next poster Have a thread in friendster tricks and tutorials?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm not that smart....have comment there..yes.. next poster... crybaby?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nyahaha..not really.. next is a student?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is above 20 years old?...
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Almost there...!! :D Next is a shoplifter ?? :o
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... and never done that.. :) the next poster loves spicy foods?
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sometimes,yeah..!! Next is a liar? :o
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D u know. everyone ever lie. :D an anime ava? :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. a forum freak?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy