• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Ting tong~ next is a chef?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ahaha, yep, good in cooking :thunder: the next has a fever
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . :D next is a drunken master? :D =D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

obiel sayagob , Next-Adeeep ?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next has a crush on a mod here?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: next sist philixre? :rolleyes:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) the next poster is a fan of elvis presley? :paranoid:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no~ next is niknok?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

do you think i'm looks like niknok? :lol: next poster is linnie?

Last edited by ほたる (2008-02-28 07:50:52)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster is always late in school?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope, and hope never next is ppl who labb sport??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess.. i lab sport.. the next is spoiled??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. :) the next poster has a scooter? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. the next is a lecture??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope, im only a student... next poster is great in tweaking friendster??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dun think so :D someone named ended with A letter? :paranoid:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope but close. =D Next poster likes anime and image editing. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-01 12:41:47)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew. yeah :D:D someone loves anime and manga? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..thats right... the next is death note lovers??
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no...ahmm jigoku shoujo perhaps.. next will be a dasboard confessional fan!!=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 9 queries - 0.608 second ]
Privacy Policy