• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

n0pe.. m n0t cute.. but i love pink.. ahihi.. next is a punk person..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no..i am not a punk :D next is like cloud??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-14 10:42:13)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry i dont like it i like clear blue sky. next is eehjhay?? (how could?:lol:)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew..:D :D wekzz..:o you're wrong..:P Next is a beautiful girl..:wow: :wow:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D next is a handsome boy? :puke:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. :o kidding :lol: nxt is someone who's very annoyed because friendster filtered the codes again :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes.i am.. the next is so happy now??
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a bit?? the next poster is DeverKerbill??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa!! conrats!!u won the grand prize~ next is a pet lover?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] gotcha!! next is FTI member :question: [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/793/793123wa3cd0pr2s.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D nope!! I'm free =D :arrow: The next poster is a little boy who have a dream to be a girl =D:penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] no ofcoz :D next is sist 3square :question: [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/793/793123wa3cd0pr2s.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ who is that :question: :arrow: the next poster is my biggest fan, his rank is elite and used this avatar [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/28294.gif[/img]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] think u wrong this time sist :D i used that ava and my rank is elite, but im not ur fans :puke: and im girl ;):thumbsup: next is ex mod :question: [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/793/793123wa3cd0pr2s.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: wrong!! :arrow: the next poster is fTI member :penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

fTI ?? i dunno what is that!?haha =D ---- next is a boy??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep!! the next is a girl :penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..you`re right!! :wallbash: ------ have a indonesian blood?? @hotaru..but why in ur username the sign is female??? :wallbash:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poser is friendster maniac
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you wrong my dear.... =D mmmm...... maybe next poster is not my girlfriend :P

Last edited by Arctic (2008-03-15 06:33:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:16

[ 10 queries - 0.282 second ]
Privacy Policy