• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

correct~~ next poster has herself as her avatar?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

oho. congrats! the next poster isn't using a nickname for me aside from uma =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yay~wantsome? the next poster want to have a new nickname~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oho ya~ next poster dun havan idea how to give me a new nickname.. isn't it? =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~ next poster have any suggestion for any nickname?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not even me Xb the next poster has the song "Shawty get loose" in his proffie XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aye~ the next poster have a deviantart acc?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yaha~ the next poste is good in singing :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so-so...... next one is a pro @ singing~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oho~ have u heard me sung? XD next is not having his/her own blog
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yay~ next one loves her family~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i [b]really[/b] love them than my life the next has many siblings of the same gender
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yayayaya~ the next poster have more than 2 bestfriends~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah. the next has a crush on me :paranoid:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not a crush anymore~ more than that~ the next poster thinking of her test result on A.F.L?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oho. no. i dun wanna think of it.. too scared next has 2 repu points XD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yay~ next has more than 7 repu points~
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just 7, not more than XD next has morethan 500 views in her/his fs profyl
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I don't have FS again, it's ok I have FS, but I never login for this 2 weeks. Nyahahaha. Maybe someone from Philipines?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes I'm originally from Philippines but I'm in England right now. -- Next is wearing a blue top on.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-20 14:26:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 10 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy