• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

kya? i am! =D next has a repu.lol. :P
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

whoooaahh... wajajaja... next is online in fs..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong~ next is a Paleojavanicus?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what ever it is. i dunno and i'm not.lol. =D next is wearing a headset.lol.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nyooooo~ above me was a fortune teller...... next is pitecanthropus erectus? =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

years ago .lol. next is a [b]Sinanthropus tangeranensis[/b] =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not me....My friends...btw...what is that? never knows about it.... next is a Tyranosaurus~ :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wattah... ahmf.. next is online in YM...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hell yeah next is a zombie xD
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet~ just an undead~ next is a werewolf =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

born in the year of dog but not yet a werewolf.lol. next is born in the year of monkey (1992) lol.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yay~~ next poster was born in 1994??
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah~lol. next is had visited his/her neighbor countries
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah..only malaysia n singapore... next poster have got 98% in her last math final exam?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-03-28 06:27:24)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha.lol.correct next is dumb at math.lol.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geez.....Correct... :paranoid: next is a teenager?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a newbie of a teenager.lol next never meet me in real.lol.
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. next is not know are me?
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^what??? no...??? :paranoid: ---> next will be a graduating student???
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeahhhh~~ i am! :D (high school graduated) next will be..ermmm.. an anime addict?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy