• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... next loves MCR
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah next is a music lover
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

slight!!! :lol: next is FriendsterAddict :paranoid:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah next is a hacker?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me is a monster?? :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:P nah. haha. `nxt is breathing right now?. :eh:
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yehp. next: dying?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me is a alcoholic?
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*nope... *next: cheerful?
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. yeap.. next is chef..aheheh :lol:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope! im noot, --- next is nursing student..
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...:D next is a cat lover?
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope, I hate those furry critters! Abnormal? hihi.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of course not hahhha next who is have a fansign
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... [b] next is crazy about danger??[/b]
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... next to me is: a gurl...
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no! next is footballer???
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no.. next to me is a basketball player??
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*nope *next: still a girl
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yhup.. thats me.. next is a MCR fan..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:01

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy