• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ayrish
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. next is friendly??
agoesdr
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][url][/url][img][/img]<">[quote][/quote] [align=center][/align]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what?? talker>
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah. pretty? :D
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...hehehe next is girl?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. nxt a friendster manic?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah!! nice one. --- [b]next is updating his/her fs.[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. next is uploading pics on his fs?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is singer?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. nope.. ahihi.. quite.. next is a cute girl/boy..
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope lol next is a friendstergeek
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nya~~~ next is an actor?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe.. lolz. --- next is a dancer?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is an addict?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is death note fanatic?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. not sowh.. ahihi.. niweix.. next person knows how to dance..
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... i cant dance... next is prince/princess?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] maybe =D ... queen? king? [/color]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yes ! in my dreams . lol animal-lover ? .[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] no. :D chocoholic? [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:54

[ 9 queries - 0.588 second ]
Privacy Policy