• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yup im a student............ the next is a cute girl???!!!
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hmmm.. yes?? hahaha next is a basketball player?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt is a big fan of mcr?...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. next is my frien ?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep!. :) `nxt is missin sum1?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe.. next, bored?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes im bored the next is a zombie?!?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a die hard fan of NIRVANA
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt is a huge fan of audition?..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. ragna addict?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nope... next is a great singer....
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. howbout, a great dancer?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..i cant next is love naruto??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep.. next is an engineering student?
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. next loves anime?
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap.. pro-gamer?
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope next is a paramore fan?
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. friendster addict?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. haha. [i]im not talking about the rank.[/i] :) `a vampire? :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yeahh ! *evil-laugh* Nxt would be a hypocrite . *peace*[/b] [i]Last edited by obsessed95 (Today 1 second before she died)[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy