• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. nxt is lady_end?...
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes next is boyish?

Last edited by lady_end (2008-05-20 09:00:40)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kindaa. you?
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.'lil bit,, .bored?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap hungry?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. asleep?
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...... next to me is a geek..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... is a lover?
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya..... nxt is a cheater...?
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. ..brokenhearted??[/b] :wow:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. you.?
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yeah!!! your so good!!! :lol: ..boy??[/b][b][/b]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/nessyslove64/Kawaii/Onigiri.gif[/img] nope. :P `nxt is hungry? :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope..!! :D cute??[/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. you.?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahahahahahaha~~~~~~ no....... :retard: a girl?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! a boy.?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. a nerd?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. a stalker.?
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. shinaske?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 9 queries - 0.252 second ]
Privacy Policy