• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. next is an anime fanatic?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]Kinda... =| v The next one will be really weird. :retard:[/b]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is an animal lover?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Not much. v Next one is 16th.[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nah!!!... nxt is addicted to chocolates?...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeap! next is my friend in fs? :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah... nxt poser luvs d color violet?...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you got me sis.. next poster is member in one of the egroups?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah... nxt is member of "rockstars"?..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh.. haha yup. next is my friend?.. :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah... nxt is nw happy wid his/her lyf?..
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. nxt is a teen??[/b]:question:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah... nxt is waiting...(like me...)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe.. next is a happy go lucky person?
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not really! But I'm a happy person. the next poster already had his dinner.

Last edited by Lightness (2008-05-12 10:22:49)

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf..dunno.. ahihi.. next is a music lover..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. conservative?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Not really... The next one smokes. :smoke:[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope (you again!! hahahh) next one is a nerd.. :lol:
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nerd??not really =D the nxt one is addicted to dota
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy